Saturday, February 14, 2009

Hope I get some candy hearts.

Oh Valentine's Day. I could go on about it being ridiculous and corporate, but instead I encourage all to do something nice for someone they love regardless. So there.

Man was I ever stressed out on Thursday. All of my various Glee/school/work responsibilities were staring me in the face. It was a bad day. But I've got things back under control. I expect another meltdown by the end of the week, but I'll weather that storm when I get there.

Summer job update: I've submitted another application, and I got a call back from Berkshire Theatre Festival. I'll let you know how it goes once I actually get to talk to them on the phone.

Quote of the Day: "But what would grammar matter if he really loved her?" -James Joyce from The Dubliners

No comments: